- Sign up by clicking on the "Register" button on the top right of any page
- Choose a username and password
- Complete a few questions about yourself
- You will receive and email to validate your email address
- Return to the Engage DPS website and click the "Sign In" button
- It's a quick, safe, and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
- It's a great way to keep up to date and contribute your views on issues affecting our school community.
- You can see what other community members think about a topic, respond with your own views, and engage in a discussion.
- It helps ensure that a broader set of perspectives have an opportunity to be represented by attributing feedback and frequency of feedback to individuals.
- It promotes accountability and encourages people to provide more thoughtful responses because feedback can be attributed to them.
- It also means that we can let you know of any news if something major changes with the project or considerations.
How do I submit feedback to DPS?
Submit your feedback via the online discussion forums, quick polls, forums and surveys relevant to each of the open projects.
To participate for the for time, simply:
Why is DPS engaging online feedback?
Traditional public engagement usually involves attending public meetings or providing written submissions to DPS. This can often be time-consuming, inconvenient, and sometimes intimidating. Engage DPS gives you the opportunity to have your say on issues that are important to. you, at a time and place of your choosing.
Why do I need to register with this site to provide my feedback?
While registration is not required to access Engage DPS, it is necessary for many of the more interactive engagement opportunities. we ask you to register with this website for a few reasons:
Is my privacy protected?
How are discussion forums moderated?
All public comments are moderated 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for inappropriate language, comments that disrespect other participants, and comments that are off topic. All moderation is carried out by Bang the Table and is independent of Decatur Public Schools. The moderators do not edit or alter any comments and will only remove comments deemed to be significantly off topic, offensive or malicious, in which case they are removed from the site immediately and the person who posted the comment is notified by email. See the moderation policy for more details.